About Us

WhiteLightConsulting

Intellectual Asset Management and Exploitation

White Light Consulting is a leading intellectual property strategy consulting company, expert in the management and commercial exploitation of intellectual assets.

In today’s knowledge economy the majority of a company’s market value resides in its intangible assets: know-how, expertise, reputation, etc.  A company’s tangible assets typically only account for around 20% of its net worth, the bulk of the remaining 80% comprises the single largest commercial asset class that underpins all leading companies today: its intellectual assets.

Chief amongst the intellectual assets is the company’s intellectual property (IP) such as its patents, trademarks, designs, and trade secrets.  Simply applying for such IP and obtaining the legal rights that it affords the company does not in itself create or add commercial value.  IP rights can be costly to secure and they need to be expertly aligned with the business strategy if they are to be seen as anything other than on-going legal expenses with little or no upside.

Expert alignment of the company’s IP with its value proposition and future-proofing the evolution of the business is the domain of the IP strategist.

White Light Consulting can provide your company with hands-on expertise to formulate a bespoke IP strategy designed to deliver value against the company’s short-term objectives and alignment with its long-term commercial vision.

Call White Light Consulting today to arrange a FREE consultation and discover how to create tangible value from your intangible assets

Leave a Reply